BEST OPTION?

A lady walked into a pet shop demanding for a parrot.The owner: "we have two kinds, one repeats everytin you say & the other thinks for itself""I think I'll like the one that thinks for itself",replied the lady.
The owner brought out her choice & told her to ask d parrot question.
Lady: how do I look?
Parrot: like a prostitute
Lady:I won't buy it, this parrot is rude!
The owner: pls lady just give me a moment.....(walked towards the backyard with the parrot. He dipped the parrot into a bucket full of water & warned the parrot, "if u r rude to that lady one more time I wil drown u in this bucket".... when the man came back to d counter he told the lady " now ask the parrot anytin you wish and I assure u that he wil be polite.
LADY: if I come home @night with a man, wat will u call d man?
PARROT: Your husband!LADY: Good, wat if I come home wit two men?
PARROT: Your husband & your inlaw.
LADY: Good! Good!, what if I come home with 3 men?PARROT: Your husband, your inlaw & your brother!
LADY: Goooooood!!! What if I come home with 4 men?PARROT: (looked back at the owner & said).... pls go and drown me, I said it earlier that this woman is a prostitute!!!

Comments

  1. The parrot must be speaking the truth na. Just living up to it's name - ayékòótó.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment