THIS PLANE MUST CRASH OOOO!!!!!!!!


The plane took off and within minutes the couple were airborne. Then the voice of the pilot boomed in from the cockpit, "ladies and gentlemen is like we've lost control here and this plane may crash any moment from now"
The husband held his wife's shivering and trembling hand and said:
"Darling I have a confession to make before we pass to the great beyond. I have been cheating on you all these days. I have been having it with my secretary, my female boss in 
the office, and the landlords cousin, even your uncles wife, can you forgive me?"
His wife answered voice trembling and choking "yes honey, I forgive you but I also have mine to make, will you also forgive me?"
"Yes honey, I will" Her husband assured .
 
So she went on "you are not the father all our 4 children. Really, the 1st boy Bala, was fathered by your friend Henry, the 2nd girl Sally, by our former landlord, the 3rd girl Telei, by your driver and the 4th boy Tobby, by your Personal Assistant, honey can you forgive me?"
There and then, the voice of the pilot rang in again "Congratulations ladies and gentlemen, we made it, we are now on top of the situation and the plane will land at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja, in the next one hour"
Both husband and wife shouted "......Noooooooo, this plane must crash today oooo!"

Comments